What we do and how we do it
Industry sub committees are responsible for driving activity within key areas of Potatoes NZ Inc.:
Sub Committee Membership:
The sub committees are made up of PNZ Inc. Board representatives, industry representatives (grower and trade members) and expert advisors as appointed by the board.
Sub Committee Responsibilities/Roles:
- Providing potato industry member input, advice, feedback and guidance to the PNZ Inc. Board, PNZ Inc. staff and/or external consultants.
- Acting as an industry forum to support the PNZ Inc. Board and PNZ Inc. staff in their operational duties.
- Working within the defined boundaries set by the PNZ Inc. Strategy.
- Respond to specific requests for information from the PNZ Inc. Board and/or staff.
- Formally recording the sub-committee meetings and making the papers and/or minutes available to the PNZ Inc. Board for review.
PCN Dispensation Process Removed 7 June 2016 Export - This is a reminder with planting just around the corner to plan ahead. Now that the PCN/Potato Wart OAP dispensation process has be removed for the 2016-17 export season PNZ ... PCN OAP Late Dispensation Fee 21 December 2015 Export - MPI PCN & Potato Wart Official Assurance Programme – Late Dispensation Fee There has been a noticeable increase in the number of dispensation requests over the last 12 ... 2015-16 Export Season Update 20 October 2015 Export - 2015-16 MPI Official Assurance Programme forms – not yet available Unfortunately yet again there is a delay at MPI in providing the forms for their 2015-16 MPI Official ... MPI MAO – Certification Standard for Inspection 10 August 2015 - As a Ministry Approved Operator are you comfortable implementing the new requirements of the MPI Phytosanitary Inspection Standard, in particular the staff pest identification competency? These will need ... MPI Approved Operator Awareness Workshops 15 May 2015 - MPI Export Certification Standards Are Changing in 2015 All MPI Approved Operators should have received an emailed invitation from MPI regarding their proposed MPI Approved Operator Workshops ... Meeting Update 27 March 2015 - The next meeting of the Education & Marketing Group is on Thursday 9th April 2015 in Auckland. Innovation Meeting Update 13 March 2015 - The first meeting of the Innovation Group is scheduled for 27th March. If you have any feedback or ideas for the Innovation Group please contact Champak Mehta (email@example.com) or ...