As we fall into Autumn our attention turns to Conference 2017, organising an interesting and engaging speakers, presentations and workshops. This is an important time to showcase the NZ potato industry and the people and organisations that make it the success it is.
- Friday 26 May Golf Tournament – Potatoes Charitable Trust, Methven Golf Club
- 26-27 July Potatoes NZ Conference & AGM, Pukekohe
- Biosecurity Update – The arrival of an unwanted pest – the impact on your business
- Conference Update – John Sarup confirmed as keynote speaker
- Exporters – Fiji import conditions a reminder
- Potatoes NZ Export Market Development Grants now open
- Chip Group Update – Largest ever training – Compass Group at Victoria University
- Leadership – applications now open for Hort NZ Leadership Programme
In the Media
- Mesh covers highly effective at keeping pests off potatoes.
- Lab tests prove potatoes could grow on Mars – First on the Martian menu: Spuds
- Sustainable horticulture students start growing potatoes in community gardens.
- Spud in a bucket competitions still popular – Matamata competition report
Best Chip Shop Competition 2017 – Entries Close Friday!
- Bidfood sponsor People’s Choice Best Chips Award.
- Learn more About the Competition
- Key Dates
- Terms and Conditions of entry
Follow us on Social Media