MPI has recently established a new service dedicated to helping export businesses…
The Exporter Regulatory Advice Service……
- Aims to help grow New Zealand primary sector export businesses by making it easier to do business with the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI), particularly for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Helps exporters understand and navigate MPI’s regulatory requirements.
- A proactive and customer-centric team.
- Currently a pilot service, so the scope is limited to Fruit and Vegetables, Honey and Bee Products, Processed Food.
- Responds to simple technical queries and provide advice on MPI’s export regulatory requirements.
- Collects feedback from export businesses to improve MPI’s existing services. (e.g. website)
- Works to develop new and improved tools for more efficient navigation through export regulatory requirements.
- Provides basic advice about other Government and industry bodies services available to exporting businesses.
- The Exporter Regulatory Advice Service is crown funded so no fees or charges for customers at this stage and customers can come directly to the service for advice.
MPI Exporter Regulatory Advice Service can provide….
- General guidance and advice on the regulatory requirements needed to be complied with to get your fruit and vegetables offshore.
- Advice on selling through e-cmmerce channels.
- Advice of your food products for export are processed or you have non-plant ingredients..
- Advice as to whether your products need a phytosanitary certificate.
Phone: +64-4-894-0269, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org