Health and safety is a term that can strike fear into people across all industries, but it shouldn’t! Now is the time to seize the opportunity to proactively work with WorkSafe and Potatoes New Zealand to enhance your knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety. Bring your staff.
The workshops are all about improving health and safety practice, not investigating the past!
Don’t leave it to chance – be proactive and register to attend an upcoming workshop…
- Pukekohe – Monday 4 September 2017 – 10:30am to 12:30 pm – TA Reynolds Ltd, corner East Street & Belgium Road, Pukekohe
- Opiki – Wednesday 6 September 2017 – 10:00am to 12:00 pm – Parlato Farms, 1050 Foxton-Shannon Highway, Shannon
- Ohakune – Thursday 7 September 2017 – 10:00am to 12:00 pm – AS Wilcox, 4 Old Station Road, Ohakune
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org – strictly limited places available. Venue will be advised after receiving your registration.
Already held workshops;
- Rakaia – Tuesday 29 August 2017 – 9:00 to 11:00 am
- Temuka – Tuesday 29 August 2017 – 2:30 to 4:30 pm
These workshops are being held on Potato Farms or in Potato Packing Sheds. They will be practical and hands-on, and are designed to take the “Fear and Stress” out of Health and Safety and provide growers with useful, easy tips to keep their workers safe, without needing to fear prosecution. We will use the “Keep Safe, Keep Growing” toolkit that HortNZ and WorkSafe NZ have created specifically for NZ Growers.
WorkSafe will be at each meeting, to answer your questions and offer guidance through the processes required.
These workshops are free and are specifically designed for New Zealand potato growers. Feel free to bring workers who think may benefit from the workshops, but please do register them prior to the event.
The workshops are designed for a maximum of 15 people, so register now to avoid missing out.
For further information please contact Justine Croft (Finance & Administration Manager – Potatoes NZ) on email@example.com or ph. 0800-399-674.